You can use products like yogurt to create unique gardening decor that can be placed right in your home! Also: Do’s and Don’ts when it comes to making moss pots.
Some healthier options to feed your neighbourhood birds. Also: how easy it is to build your own bird feeder right at home!
Six quick and unique DIY gifts you can give your family and friends this holiday season. With everything from scented fire starter to decorations for the home, there is sure to be an idea for someone on your list.
Some tips for how to decorate the outside of your home and garden for the holidays, including the trees outside!
Fun (+ terrifying) ways to use digital projections to step up your outdoor Halloween decor.
Pizza ovens hit the Canadian market in force about five years ago, but for whatever reason, 2017 has been the year that homeowners have decided to go for it – myself included.
A recent study came out recently by the USDA stating that over 1% of all American households have started raising chickens.
Now 1% may not seem like a lot compared to the other 99% that are not raising chickens but that is still a lot of homes!
In fact, the USDA goes on to say that by 2019, urban chicken flocks will increase by over 400%. That’s a big bandwagon that everyone seems to be jumping on – myself included.